Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Saturday in July, 2010

I can't believe how quickly this summer is flying by--I feel like it's just begun and now it's halfway over.  I wish I could back pedal a few weeks.  I really wanted to travel down to Mississippi this summer--see Kendall, see John's band, visit with Aunt Norma and Debbie.  Time just won't allow. . .we are getting new windows, a new bed, and a new workout machine.  All at once.  It seems to happen that way.  We need a new front door and new couches too, but that will have to wait awhile longer.  The pocketbook can take only so many new additions at a time.  I still have work to do before school begins again.  Want to write some more music, make some plans for writing assignments, of course; I'm so accustomed to being lazy that getting back to work will be TOUGH.  But I'm not going to complain too much.  I don't start back to work for about two months.  The sun isn't setting quite yet!

No comments: